Unlike firms with an employee-based model, where the grid pays a high of 50% and the dealer covers a portion of your expenses, we put those dollars in your hands so you can allocate the funds where you see fit and determine the most appropriate expenses for your unique business.
Our compensation program allows advisors to serve clients without conflict of interest due to ticket size or undue influence from proprietary products. Highlights of the program include:
- Higher “net” compensation compared to most other firms
- Broad flexibility to manage à la carte expenses
- Attractive financial transition packages
- Business development allowance to help grow your book
- Rewards and recognition program that includes financial benefits
- Greater opportunity for income splitting